Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 regarding personal data, we inform you that the processing of personal data provided by the data subject will be carried out in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679. Complete information is available here.
Cookies are files sent by the web server to the web browser, and stored by web browsers. The information is then sent to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This allows a Web server to identify and track the web browser. Cookies do not damage your devices and their activation will help you identify and resolve any errors.
There are two main types of cookies: session and permanent. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, while permanent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiration date.
There are cookie released directly from the site or from ‘third parties’. The former are cookies set by web site visited by the user – the site displayed in the URL. The third-party cookies are cookies set by a domain other than the one visited by the user, or if you visit our website it is possible that a separate company, present on this website with a plugin or a widget, set a cookie through this website. These are ‘third party’ cookies.
This site is built on WordPress, which uses the following Cookies:
These cookies do not have any impact on your browsing and do not collect any personal information (the first three are used to take account of the geographical area, the fourth tells the browser whether or not to accept cookies). These cookies are automatically added by WordPress and are not used by this site. For more information go to https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies.
The site uses Google Analytics to collect statistics on visitors. The site collects this information in a way that it is not possible to be personally identified and the data is not shared with anyone else. We use the information to learn how users use the website in order to improve the user experience based on that analysis. These are those set by Google Analytics:
- Ga to store a unique client identifier (Client ID), which is a randomly generated number. Once the ID is generated it’s stored in the cookie and is included with each hit / request sent to Google Analytics. This ID is later used by Google Analytics servers to calculate user, session, and campaign data
- Utma tracks the number of times the visitor is on the site, when there was the first visit and when occurred the last visit.
- Utmb keeps track of the moment in time when the visitor comes to the site and expires at the end of the session.
- Utmc keeps track of the moment in time when the visitor leaves the site and will expire after 30 minutes.
- Utmt tracks the type of request made (event, test or reading, etc.).
- Utmz keeps track of the country where the visitor access the site, which search engine was used, from which link the click has been made and what keywords were used.
The site uses a bilingual system that uses the following cookie to remember the language choice made by the visitor between Italian and English:
- YouTube and Google Plus – http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Pinterest – https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Twitter https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
At any time you can restrict, block or disable cookies in the browser accessing the site to the specific instructions of your provider:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/ie10-win8-privacy-statement
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Safari (MacOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Please note that if cookies are disabled, you cannot use some functions of the site.